Thursday, July 18, 2013

Stressed...

I have never been a person to be able to lose weight and be stressed at the same time. I ALWAYS gain or maintain my weight when Im stressed. Most of the time when Im stressed I maintain to the very ounce. That's what happened in April, May, and some of June. I was so stressed over the car and everything that was going on that I couldn't lose a pound. I tried and I tried and I worked out and I ate right and nothing. So I kept working out but began eating bad and still nothing happened. Which I found very odd. That if I ate right and worked out I couldn't lose anything but on the flip side if I ate whatever I wanted and worked out I didn't gain a pound.
My body is weird I guess. Well life started to slow down and so did my stress level and I noticed I still ate bad and worked out but that my weight was creeping up. So I went back to eat better and working out and went back to my normal weight of 177.
But now the stress is back and back with a vengeance. We are trying to rent out our house, find a new house in Florida, we have to hire people to come fix somethings in our house, buy new carpet, switch Marcus' therapy's, find him a new preschool so he doesn't get behind, pack up our whole storage unit and oh while all this is going on my husbands car breaks and we had to pay a couple grand for a new transmission.
This time this stress is eating me alive. Like seriously eating me alive. As you just read I CAN NOT LOSE weight while Im stressed but here I am to tell you that I am dropping pounds like crazy in just 5 days I am down to 174!
Crazy right? Normally I am a stress eater. This time if I eat I get so incredibly sick. So I cut back on my gym time since I cant really eat and I don't want to burn the little calories I am eating. But with painting and de cluttering the house and fixing the house and all the projects and keeping the house in perfect showing condition with 2 children. I am barley sitting down. I get to sit down between 5 and 7 in the morning and at 8 at night and lately I fall right asleep at 8 because Im so exhausted.
My goal is to try to keep eating as much as my stomach will allow and try to incorporate some strength training.
So I will be back next Friday with my weight and we will see if my stress will make the number stick or if I will keep losing =/

No comments:

Post a Comment