Thursday, July 18, 2013

2 years old

I can not believe my baby is 2!!

Where has time gone??

It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time.

It seems like just yesterday I feel in love with this beautiful baby .

It seems like just yesterday I brought her home and she became part of our family and turned us into a family of 4.



Tenley Prius Hubbard:
You are an amazing little girl. You brighten up my days. You can make anyone smile, even strangers just by looking at them and saying Hi.

You are so amazingly sweet and cant stand to see anyone upset or sad or anything but happy.
You love to hug and give kisses.

You LOVE to color.

You do have this sassy side that comes out now and then and I absolutely LOVE it.

You LOVE your bubba. every time he is at school or with Grandma or at his therapy you run around and look for him and get very upset when you cant find him. But as soon as he walks through those doors you run to him and he runs to you and you guys yell each others names and give each other the sweetest little hug ever. Y'all act like you haven't seen each other in ages vs it just being an hour.
You talk like its your job to talk. We are thinking you arnt going to have the same trouble your brother does (Since its hereditary and all)
You say full sentences. Your favorites are "I want milk/juice/snack please" "I want to color" "where is my bubba" "Go bye bye now". You say lots more but those I hear at least 10 million times a day
You are still our tiny teny. And yes your daddy still walks through the door and says wheres my tiny teny? Its cute =)
Overall baby girl you are pretty awesome and we love you and adore you so very much and I cant wait to see what this next year has in store for us.
Happy Birthday Tenley Prius

No comments:

Post a Comment