Thursday, August 8, 2013

A little weight lost and some colored shorts

I didn't post last Friday because there was no change from the week before well the scale moved and here is today's number :) 

Oh yea 171!! So close to the 160's. I'm so excited. I totally skipped 172 and yesterday was at 173.8 and woke up to that!! I kept getting off and getting back on thinking it was broken but nope it's not. I even jumped back on after the gym and it was 171.4. So to say I'm happy is an understatement :) 

I also ventured out last weekend with the goal of trying to find colored shorts. I've never in my life felt like I could pull them off and well I found a pair and I'm in love. I think I need them in every color. 
Teny wanted to get in on the fun too :) 
So I can't wait for next week and hopefully seeing a 16anything. I would even take a 169.9. Haha it's a 6 and that's all that matters. It's going down and that's what's most important. 



No comments:

Post a Comment