Monday, April 8, 2013

Addicted

I have an addiction to my scale. Seriously. No I haven't weighed myself since Thursday but that doesn't mean I'm not freaking out about it. I can't stand not knowing what my number is. Which is probably why I needed no weigh April more than anybody. I need to break this addiction. I seriously obsess over this number day and night. So I'm trying to stay strong and for now I'm good. I'm trying to just keep doing what I'm doing and maybe just maybe I will wake up in May and get on that scale and see a huge weight loss. Or maybe no weight loss. I guess we will wait and see.
So onto my results from my trainer on Thursday :)
At first I kinda felt like a failure. Only 4lbs in 4 weeks :( but then we moved on to body fat percentage and I lost 1.5% of pure body fat! Then she measured my belly where I lost 3in and my thighs lost 2in!!
So who cares what that dang scale says. I did awesome! Haha
My goal to hit for May has nothing to do with weight loss but with body fat. My goal is 2% pure body fat gone!
I feel like I'm well towards my way of doing that. I'm eating great and working my tail off. Doing 60% cardio and 40% strength training.
I went to the gym Saturday and came home covered in sweat, so badly it was running down my face and legs and my husband was like "wow you are seriously pushing yourself" my response "duh" lol.
I hope and pray I can make my goal this month. I known its going to be super hard only because we will be traveling so much to duke for Tenley appts and this month is going to be stressful. I eat when I'm stressed. I eat lots and lots of food. So hopefully I can workout instead of eating when I'm stressed and hopefully being on the road and out so much won't cause me to make poor food choices.
Only time will tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment